Perched on the top of a hill in the heart of the Gascony region, our farm has a panoramic view over the gorgeous valleys the Gers has to offer. Looking out across the horizon, marvel at the majestic Pyrenees mountains with their snowy peaks in the distance.
Enjoy a unique experience: See our jennies roam around in their natural environment, whether in family units or as a herd over large areas of land. Kids and grown-ups can delight in hugging, pampering and brushing our foals. Cows, goats, chickens and rabbits add to this picture-perfect view of rural life.
Depending on the season, see how we harvest and distil aromatic plants; learn about how we make our natural cosmetics and soaps by hand. Stop by at the shop for the opportunity to bring home a souvenir from your time on the farm.
- Available July 1st, 2021 -
Make yourselves at home in our gite at the very heart of the farm. Enjoy the comfort and appeal of this fully renovated stone building (100m²).
- 1 main bedroom + ensuite bathroom (shower, washbasins, toilets)
- 1 double room
- 1 room with two bunk beds (four beds in total)
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- 2 toilets
- 1 large kitchen and dining room. Fully-equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, washer and dryer, etc.)
- Living room
- Spacious patio (50m²) with a panoramic view over the valleys in the Gers
- Services: Secure swimming pool, Scandinavian bath, sauna, bar and shop
- Capacity: 8 people
To really make the most of your stay at the farm, you have three options: stay at the gite, go glamping or stay in your camper van.