Perched on the top of a hill in the heart of the Gascony region, our farm has a panoramic view over the gorgeous valleys the Gers has to offer. Looking out across the horizon, marvel at the majestic Pyrenees mountains with their snowy peaks in the distance.
Enjoy a unique experience: See our jennies roam around in their natural environment, whether in family units or as a herd over large areas of land. Kids and grown-ups can delight in hugging, pampering and brushing our foals. Cows, goats, chickens and rabbits add to this picture-perfect view of rural life.
Depending on the season, see how we harvest and distil aromatic plants; learn about how we make our natural cosmetics and soaps by hand. Stop by at the shop for the opportunity to bring home a souvenir from your time on the farm.
To really make the most of your stay at the farm, you have three options: stay at the gite, go glamping or stay in your camper van.
Make yourselves at home in our gite at the very heart of the farm. Enjoy the comfort and appeal of this fully renovated stone building (100m²).
- 1 main bedroom + ensuite bathroom (shower, washbasins, toilets)
- 1 double room
- 1 room with two bunk beds (four beds in total)
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- 2 toilets
- 1 large kitchen and dining room. Fully-equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, washer and dryer, etc.)
- Living room
- Spacious patio (50m²) with a panoramic view over the valleys in the Gers
- Services: Secure swimming pool, Scandinavian bath, sauna, bar and shop
- Capacity: 8 people
Discover the joys of glamping! Make yourselves at home in one of our three safari lodge tents and make the most of a memorable experience with unrivalled comfort. Our lodges, which are ideally placed on the edge of the woods, will give you a unique setting in which to relax in the great outdoors.
- The Canvas Lodge – A Feather Down Experience
The canvas lodge, also known as a safari lodge tent, is the perfect mix of camping and wellbeing. These lodges were designed with the environment in mind, and their thick protective canvases protect you without blocking out the noises of the great outdoors.
The interior design is that of a farm at the turn of the last century when life was punctuated by the wild. Each canvas lodge provides unequalled comfort with real beds, toilets and private showers with hot water. The famous cupboard bed will become a firm favourite with children! In the past, this bed was a means of sheltering the animals and keeping the shepherd warm.
Each canvas lodge can accommodate six people (maximum five adults and one child less than 12 years old). Inside, the floor is covered with 45m² of parquet flooring.
Everything you need for a well-deserved rest!
- Slow things down
Our lodges are designed for all those who want to spend time as a family or with friends. There’s no electricity so that you can make the most of shared moments around a fire to play games or read books – an excellent opportunity to reconnect with one another. Enjoy the candlelight and warmth and cosiness of a wood stove for fantastic evenings together and the opportunity to share wonderful memories.
Facilities inside the lodge
- Double bed (2m x 1.60m)
- Bunk bed (2x 2m x 0.80/0.9m - Sizes vary depending on the lodge tent)
- Cupboard bed (2m x 1.30m for one adult or two children)
- Running water in the kitchen
- A wood stove and a cool chest
- Private toilets and showers with hot water for each tent
- Picnic table and BBQ
- Sun loungers and a porch
- Bed linen
- Wood for heating and cooking
- A basic kit with oil lamps and candles
- Kitchen cloths and towels
As well as:
- Car park
- Lodge tent cleaning services
- Visit of the farm by the owners (from April to October)
- Pizza night (additional charge)
- Regional and fresh produce cellar
- Bar and shop
Enjoy a unique experience in the countryside, far from the hubbub of the modern world. The Feather Down Canvas Lodge reinvents camping for unforgettable holidays.
Park up in an exceptional setting, learn about life on the farm and take in the marvellous view of the rolling hills in the Gers.
Please go to reception when you arrive. Send us a text message if it’s after 7 pm.
Services: Free parking; electricity €5/day, showers €2/person; toilets
Bar and shop